7.28.2008

monday.

the weekend that was: the first time Kim and I had spent two straight weekends off the road in a year and a half. And it was long -- Kim had off Friday, so we got a three-day weekend. Braves game, pool time, church softball with two wins against my brother’s team, and shopping for her birthday.
where i am at the moment: richmond, VA. I should be here for a while.


on my to-do list this week: read. A lot. And find a job? Probably not, but I can hope.


procrastinating about: at the moment, getting off the computer. I’m still trying to wake up, so I’ll let it go.


book i’m in the midst of: This Way to Youth Ministry by Duffy Robbins. I figure if I don’t have a job, I should at least be reading to get my mind ready for when I do have a job. And by the time I finish that, a preview copy of it by Craig Groeschel should be here. What is it about? It.


music that seemed to catch my attention this past week: Aqualung. The photographer that did our wedding put an Aqualung song on the slideshow


next trip: Broadway on Friday. No, not the avenue in New York. Broadway, Virginia, a town of 2,192 in northwest Virginia.

And it’s not the next trip, but it is a trip...to Nashville! I got an invite from Youth Specialties Friday afternoon to help out with NYWC in Nashville in November. Should be fun!


how i’m feeling about this week: I’m kind of excited about reading, and getting some things done around the apartment. I wish I had a job, but I’ll do my best to be productive around here.

1 comment:

Jessie Weaver said...

Congratulations on the wedding, by the way. And I would love to see you if you are in Nashville in November...but I am due October 26th so it might depend on how things are going, and if you have time of course!