6.19.2007

iPod first 15.

from Kurt.
The task: shuffle your iPod and list off the first 15 songs. Completely random and a lot of fun!


1.] The Birthday Song: Paul Colman Trio
2.] She Will Be Loved: Maroon 5
3.] Close My Eyes: Matisyahu
4.] Rock the Boat: Kinnie Starr [what the heck? random iTunes freebies I guess...never heard this one before!]
5.] Susie, Don't Be Blue: Evan Marshall [MySpace | iTunes]
6.] Student Driver: Stellar Kart
7.] Dancing Queen: A-Teens
8.] Names Sake: Shane & Shane
9.] Empty Me: Jeremy Camp
10.] Feel: Silers Bald
11.] The Reincarnation of Benjamin Breeg: Iron Maiden [again, who?]
12.] King of New Orleans: Better Than Ezra
13.] My Neighborhood: Verbs
14.] The Remedy: Jason Mraz [random fact: a couple of my students were in the school choir at Jason's former high school and sang on his album in '06]
15.] Creation: WFU Minor Variation [my buddy Mike recorded their album in '06

No comments: